The Best N95 Masks and More On Sale 2020
PREMIER FILTRATION EFFICIENCY
5-Layer Activated carbon filter (PM2.5) traps and filters air molecules from deadly viruses, flu and bacteria.
Standard: GB2626-2006 KN95
Protection Class: KN95
Filtering Rate: ≥95% (0.075μm particles)
ADVANCED BREATHING PROTECTION
This N95 mask (95% filter efficiency level) is the best breathing mask that can be used all year round in any weather and protects you from fog, smog, dust, smells, germs, bacteria, viruses, vehicle exhaust gases, air pollution, allergens and PM 2.5 Moisture keeps you healthy and safe from many diseases.
What's KN95 Mask?
KN95 Mask is the same as that of N95 mask and FFP2 mask.The filtration efficiency for non-oily particles above 0.075 microns PM2.5 such as spray,haze and dust must be higher than 95%.
Face Masks with Melt-blown Layer
The face masks with Melt-blown Layer non woven fabric as sandwiches have stronger absorbability, it can adsorb various industrial waste gases effectively, such as benzene, formaldehyde, ammonia, sulfur dioxide, and various organic gases etc.
Non-woven fabrics are used for non woven fabric products are mainly PP spunbond non woven fabric, PP melt-blown non woven fabric, ES non-woven fabric, FFP2 meltblown non woven fabric.
Disposable Masks｜N95 Masks｜Gloves and More
- Online sale | Online Store | N95 Safety Face Mask | 95% Filtration Efficiency | 5-Layer design | High-density non-woven | Fabric-nano | Filtration-N95 | Filtration-high-breathable | Non-woven fabric | Lightweight Design | Soft Comfort Foam | Adjustable Nose Clip | Adjustable Elastic Straps | 3D Ear Hanging
Disposable Masks｜N95 Masks｜Gloves and MoreOnline sale | Online Store | N95 Safety Face Mask | 95% Filtration Efficiency | 5-Layer design | High-density non-woven | Fabric-nano | Filtration-N95 | Filtration-high-breathable | Non-woven fabric | Lightweight Design | Soft Comfort Foam | Adjustable Nose Clip | Adjustable Elastic Straps | 3D Ear Hanging
Comparison of FFP2, KN95, N95, P2, and DS
• N95 (United States NIOSH-42CFR84)
• FFP2 (Europe EN 149-2001)
• KN95 (China GB2626-2006)
• P2 (Australia/New Zealand AS/NZA 1716:2012)
• Korea 1st class (Korea KMOEL - 2017-64)
• DS (Japan JMHLW-Notification 214, 2018)